Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tired but happy!


Yesterday Tim, Nathan, nephews Ron (and his two sons Tony and Kevin) Bob and I went to Sullivan, Ohio and took up our work posts at Uncle Dave and Pat's house.


David is Tim's older brother and he has started his fourth round of chemo and radiation. He was not home yesterday as he had made a trip to Wisconsin accompanied by a good friend to attend a car show and meet up with his son Andy.
(how he managed that was beyond me)


The house in Sullivan that he and Pat had built was not completed before they moved in. In living there for the last couple of years, they have completed many projects, however David's illness has put a halt to everything.


The guys and I spent the day painting (my job) and putting up the moulding, trim around windows doors, baseboards, installing ceiling fixtures, trying to hang doors and closet doors. You name it and we attempted to fix it, nail it, paint it, plug it in or engineer it for the next work weekend.


Looks good if I must say so myself.


p.s. if you are interested in what color the trim is painted, stop by and take a look at my hands!

No comments: