Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm sick of hearing about him!


Number "23", shut up!
Stay or go, but please shut up! I can't believe with all the strife, joy, poverty, blessings and eveything in between, that the media is consumed with LeBron James!
I am not a sports fan. I am not a Cavs fan, and now, I sure as hell am not a LeBron fan. A one hour special on HBO to announce his plans for his future career in basketball?
Give me a break!
Perhaps he should put a "For Sale" sign on his lawn, pack up his two children, his girlfriend, his mother and family and move out of town. Afterall, there are far worse things that could happen in Cleveland as far as I am concerned.
He's not running the country, he's just running the city!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

You are SO right. I didn't think much of him in the first place -- less now.