Thursday, September 30, 2010

What's the world coming too?

I just finished writing notes and addressing some note cards to
send to special people that needed to know I was thinking about
them today. Hand writing and addressing (I did "cheat" and use
my own personal return address labels though) and placing a
stamp on three different greetings to friends this morning.

It is with sadness that I have recently learned that in our school
system children are no longer taught "cursive" writing.

Can you imagine?
A whole new world out there that infers that the
people growing up in today's school system shall not be able to
"sign their name"!

I can't even imagine!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

Can that be true, that children no longer are taught cursive? They'll never know the joy of actually writing a love letter. How sad.