Friday, November 13, 2009

Borrowed Time


Hey, did you ever feel like you were living on borrowed time? I don't know what that means exactly but the thought occured to me. This weather is bound to change drastically any day now and I am afraid I am going to get caught with my "pants down"!

So much to do outside, and so little time left. So instead of buckeling down, I am frittering my time away just being outside and enjoying every minute of time that I am not working.

Actually, you will all hate me for this, but I wish it would snow. I know, that is a no-no to wish for, but I really do. I would spend less time frittering and more time making calls.

Also, the Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign has started, and I need cold and snow for people to get into the "mood" to give and to volunteer.

If is snows next week, or the weather turns frosty, you can blame me. I will take all the blame for this one wish!

My sincere apologies to all of you ahead of time.
Sorry!
Sigh!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

Be careful -- we all know where you live!