Sunday, February 28, 2010

My "Above and Beyond" List


I am starting a list of people that can not only do the jobs they are paid to do, but to do them so well that you forget about the lousy services that you have come to accept.
Left is Holly Lewis, V.P. and Manager of the First American Midland Title Insurance office in Wadsworth and Right is Frieda DiStaulo, Sales and Marketing rep.
My last real estate transaction was handled by these two outstanding professionals and my Kudos go out to them.
My thanks to you both until you are better paid. Problems, no problem to the two of them. Hysteria? Not a breath of it was ever relayed to my client or to me. Calm, curteous, quiet, full of humor and grace. I just want to say thank you to them both. They get the above and beyond award for the month of February!
The fact that they are two country girls is only a bonus!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

I don't believe I know Holly but the moment I met Frieda, I liked her. She is warm, welcoming and has a sweet demeanor. You have a true friend there, and I'm happy for you. Very nice tribute, and well-deserved.