Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It was bound to happen!

Yup, my cell phone went tits up!

My calls were dropped, they would not connect, or I couldn't hear the person pick up and talk.

Very, very frustrating. I would place a call four times before it could get a connect. So....off the to cell phone store! Guess what.....the battery needed to be replaced.
Cost: $60++++.
Availability: none
That's right. They don't make that battery anymore.

So....it was destiny I guess. I now am the "not so proud"
owner of a smart phone. I can talk and surf at the same
time! Yea! I wish I could figure out how to do that.

I wish I could figure out how to "slide" and "slide back".
Very complicated. But the price was only $49. +++++++
Now I have to make a trip to Summit Mall to the Apple
store to get instructions.

"Is there a manual that comes with it?" says I.
"Oh no, not really, just go online, you will find everything
you need to know. First go to itunes, open an account,
register the phone, start from there. All you would ever
want to know is right there".

Sigh!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

Oh my. Here we are, dragged kicking and screaming into the brave new world. I use a Jitterbug. It does nothing except make calls and take messages. It's $21 a month.