Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Quality Time

I just returned from the Equine Affaire in Columbus, Ohio. An equine extravaganza of 220 clinics, breed demo's, vendors trade fair, shopping, networking and seeing old friends. The "audience" was made up of men and women alike, lots of Mennonites, school kids, middle aged and up adults and horse lovers, horse owners, horsemen and horsewomen, 4 -Hers, horse club members and top notch clinicians. I am like a kid in a candy store. I will stay from the opening bell until the last hurrah all day every day. Bonus this year, I got to spend 3-1/2 days with Sarah. A rare treat in today's life. Someone asked what my favorite part of the extravaganza was. My reply "spending time with my daughter". Photo right: Sarah and Winfield Whizkid, Registered Half Arabian gelding bred by Sarah, trained by Sarah, and played with by Sarah

No comments: