Monday, May 4, 2009

Another day older......and that's a good thing!


I got up this morning with a few new wrinkles and another pain. This one is in my knee. I remember taking a mis-step yesterday and feeling a big "twinge" but not paying any attention.
Tonight my knee is swollen and tender. If I could take a half hour out of my day to sit on my "butt" and put my leg up I think the pain will go away!
Not now, just came back from the barn. Also make 14 dozen pierogies today, delivered lunch (guess what I served????) to my office "Lunch and Learn" Got lots of applause for the meal, then back at it, meeting a buyer and spending time cooking dinner (carbonara..yum!) and I still have Daniel visiting.
Sooooooo.....it's off to see the Wizard and hopefully I can walk down that ole' yellow brick road!
The alternative is not great, so I'll just put up with the discomfort and think about it tomorrow!

No comments: