Wednesday, December 16, 2009

With a little help from my friends!




Dear Santa:
I need to fill 120 stockings for the needy kids in Northern Medina County for the Salvation Army.
Can you send me some Angels to buy the stockings, buy the toys, bring the candy, coloring books and crayons.? Can you send me some Angels to ask for donations, and ask some more, and ask some more? Can you send me some Angels to do the work of assembling the stockings and setting up and cleaning up?
"Yes I can" said Santa!
And Santa did!
Thank you Tina and Tim, Gerdi, Mollie, Mark, Christie, Pat, Jo Ann, Barb, Connie, Frieda, Judi, Noreen, Pam, Lori, Shirley, Linda, Mary Ann, Women's Council, Howard Hanna Brunswick and Medina, and to all of those unsung hero angels who chose not to be recognized.
The need was great and you all stepped up to the plate!
God Bless and Merry Christmas!





1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

You make it look so easy. Thanks, Judy, for making it really seem like Christmas.