Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 days hath September


April, June and NOVEMBER! Yikes, it's the last day of November! Now is the count down to the busiest and most hectic time of the year.

26 days until Christmas. Each year I know it is coming, I get lulled into an uncanny sense of timelessness as the New Year unfolds and proceeds through Spring, Summer and Fall.

The seasonal tasks that are connected with each month of the New Year fall into step and get done. Sometimes I don't know how they get done, but they get done all the same.

Please let it be so for this next 26 days.

No more complacent housewife for me....time to get into gear!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

I know just what you mean. Each year I usually have my Christmas cards addressed and stamped by Thanksgiving. This year I don't know what I'm waiting for. I guess, Christmas!