Sunday, October 30, 2011

A movie for grown-ups too!

Wow! Daniel and I had a movie Sunday afternoon and it was just wonderful!
Hickory Ridge Cinema in Brunswick, $5 for Daniel and $5 for his "senior" Nana along with
the "Kids pack" at $4.50 of popcorn, candy and a soda.

I love it when there are only a few folks in the audience, so there are way less
distractions than normal. We shared the popcorn, and I was delighted at his
very mature comments about the story and the action.

This story has lots of twists and curves and the animation is superior and fast, fast, fast.
Voices of the two main characters are Antonio (Puss)and Salma (Soft Paws).
Tommy Lee Jones was "Humpty Alfonzo Dumpty" too.

Lovely way to spend the day, and not one F _ _ _ word!

Daniel and I highly recommend it to our grown-up friends!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

I knew that would be a cute movie. Loved the "Puss" character in the Shrek movies. $5 admission, $4.50 snacks -- an afternoon with Daniel -- Priceless.