Friday, October 28, 2011

A second opinion

I got a second opinion regarding my broken finger...it's not!

The radiologist report came back to my Dr.'s office. Seems there is so much arthritis and previous injuries, it just looked broken, Now I am wearing a different splint, one that protects the top of my finger and is way more comfortable to wear. (I already banged it on a two x four in the barn) so in about ten days I can probably expect the "blow exhibiting blunt force trauma" (I always wanted to say that phrase) pain and swelling along with the bruising, to start to subside.

Well that's is a better opinion than the first one.

So now I feel better about the whole healing process.

But I still look like I am flipping everyone the "bird"!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

Yippeee. This is so much better news. Flip that bird while you can!