Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Thrill of Victory

After three weeks, I am finally able to download
this photo. Some tasks take me longer to do or to
figure out than others.

I purchased this "win" photo from the show photographer
Don Stine, and I didn't know I would be receiving it
"electronically". I kept going to the mail box expecting
to find a large envelope, fortified with still cardboard and
addressed to me.

Little did I know that the show photographer would also
be well into the age of technology, way ahead of me and
my skills.

Anyway, here is the win shot of Sarah, Daniel, Canadian Justina
and all of her supporters who traveled to Kentucky to support
them.

It was nerve-wracking yet thrilling to watch the culmination of so much work. As you may recall,
Justina was the #2 horse in the show string, and Whizkid was the #1 horse. Justina had to step in and fill some pretty big shoes when Whiz's leg injury forced him to be in stall rest for an extended period of time.

As you can see, she certainly stepped up to the plate!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

Wonderful picture. I'm so happy for all of you.