Friday, December 2, 2011

Fixed...all better now!

"Hello Armstrong, I would like to speak to customer service".

Takes awhile to get through and they finally called back at 10:15 this morning.

"We can be there around 11:00 a.m. if that would be okay".  "You bet it will be okay"!

And at 11:00 they (two trucks, two technicians, one of which was supervisor arrived on the dot!)

"Oh my" said the supervisor.  "We will fix this problem ma'm".  And they did.

They took every inch of cable down, went up in the attic (multiple times) and I now
have no cables showing, no ugly mess, no, no, no and...they are sending an electrician
out tomorrow to find my electrical problem!

"We will deal with the technician when we get back to the office".  "Don't fire him" I said.

"No, but we don't do installation like that". 

Merry Christmas to all And to all a goodnight!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

Don't you LOVE it when something goes right? Good for you!