Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A smile for my birthday

This is the Christmas Tree.  A new to us tree, a gift from Aunt Mation who stated it was just too big for her to handle by herself!  Well, it was not too big for Sarah to handle with a tiny bit of help from me.  I was so weak from the illness, I was of little or no help.  She put our white lights on it, was not satisfied with the effect and went out and shopped until she brought back five strings of 200 lights each and put them methodically on the tree.  Each section of the artificial tree has it's own lights, so dismantling the tree means we don't have to remove the lights.  The lights go all the way inward on the branches to the trunk.  Kelsey and Daniel completely decorated it on Saturday with all the toys, garlands, bulbs and icicles.  I think is it absolutely beautiful! 
 Sarah said "I want it when you're done with it Mom"!  It is a beauty!



1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

Wow. Beautiful tree. I'm thrilled!