Friday, March 6, 2009

The verdict is in!


The "eyes" have it! I can't believe my good fortune!
My eye exam went very well last night. 1-1/2 hours of intense
scrutiny by Dr. Norma Jessee (She was one of my young "Horse"
4-H kids long ago) and she was amazed at my resiliance, and my
condition.
She pronounced me in great shape, only have to use the antibiotic drops and the steroid drops for another three weeks, and lo and behold,
my vision in the eye that was done is.......20/20!
I am so pleased. I almost wish the other one was ready to go!
I have to continue to not move "quickly", or not lift too much, and not bend over quickly (something about viscous (sp?) moving around and things that I'd rather not think about, too visual for me, and then come back in three weeks for the final verdict.
I am so excited I can't stand it! You have no idea how bright the world looks to me today!
Thank you Dr. Chi, and thank you medical miracles for this wonderful gift!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

I am so grateful! YAY.