Saturday, March 7, 2009

stimulate, stimulus, stimulie


The Stimulus Package seems very complext to me.
I am not a deep thinker, nor am I politically intuitive.
I vote, I participate, I read, but I am not really into the "bowels" of what is going on with the "bailout".
I find it incredible that there is no, or little accountability for
the banks that receive the bailout. I find it incredible that we
as Americans are expected to be gullible enough to swallow the whole concept, and I find it incredibly irreverent that we are expected to believe that "Change" is coming.
The only change I see is the change in my pocket, where dollars used to be!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

I agree with you -- the quandary continues to be what to do about it. We are all so frustrated and powerless. Maybe we were right in the 60's after all -- that it'll all be better after the revolution.