Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm getting a new car, I'm getting a car, I'm ge


I am so excited! I am getting a new car! Just like the one pictured, and the same color!
My lease is up on the red one, and now I am getting a silver/pewter one!
Yea! Yea! Yea! Three hours of sheer agony with the salesman (my husband, not me).
My Car Salesman is my son's father-in-law.
I like the car, Tim wanted me to buy American. This car was made in Tenn. and assembled in Miss. Not much more American than that. Everything we buy is made in China, or so it seems, at least clothing seems to be along with everything I pick up at Wal-Mart. because we can't buy something that is made in Vietnam, like most clothes on the rack today. Tim is still too sensitive to the time he served there.
So, I am helping my son's relationships, keeping the money in the family, helping folks in Tennessee and Mississippi, so what was his problem???

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

I got to see the car, and it's beautiful but I'm not sure I could drive a car that's smarter than I am! Congratulations on the great new wheels!