Friday, January 7, 2011

Huh?

I just got back from the AT&T store in Medina. I have been having problems
with my cell phone.
Place 4 calls, only 1 will connect.

So.....they cheerfully said "It's your SIM Card. You need a new one, here let
me take care of that for you".
Two minutes...job complete, cheery Miss Wendy
handed the phone back to me and said "all done, no charge".

Thanks so much!

One problem. All of my cell phone book numbers are gone.
I called the store and just hung up.
I was fortunate to get Miss
Wendy. "Oh that happens sometimes". What?
"Oh that happens sometimes, bring it back and I will try to fix it.
"Try?"

All of my business and personal contacts are in that phone. Where
are they?

"I don't know" said Miss Wendy "Maybe they're gone"

Somebody hold me back!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

This is where the term "justifiable homicide" comes from.