Friday, June 3, 2011

A ride a day keeps the doctor away!

That's what I have decided. I need to ride each day to blow the cobwebs out of my brain, and to give me a sense of belonging to something good.

Country Club went to Sarah's on the 1st for the three weeks remaining before the Medina Horse Show. I am supposed to carry the flag, and I haven't ridden him since late last fall. To ride and carry the flag in a presentation of the colors is an honor, and we are both too rusty to try it without lots of practice. Even though Country Club is "adopted", I still treat him like he was my own.

Thanks to Bruce and Linda for allowing me to "take ownership" and ride and show him when I want to. Thanks to Sarah for picking him up, and thanks to God for making such a wonderful animal!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

He's a beauty. So are you.