Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It really works!


Yup! I am the owner of a classic case of the winter blahs! I cheer myself up, give myself a pep talk, and then find 40 reasons to stay bundled up in the house on a snowy, cold and yucky day!
But, there is hope. My friend Cindy Hossfeld whispered in my ear just after Christmas. We were talking about our "get up and go" going!
She told me to start taking 1000 whatever measurements of Vitamin D3. The "Sunshine Vitamin" it was called when I was growing up. Maybe it still is called that. She extoled it's virtues and told me that after just a short time I would feel better about being indoors, away from the "Sun".
Well she was right. I started taking the vitamin D3 supplement right after Christmas and voila...I feel much better. I have taken it for two weeks now, and I find myself moving all day, and last night I even stayed up to watch the news, went to bed and read for 1/2 an hour and got up at 6:30 this morning and am raring to go.
No joke! Try it, you may like it!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

Oh no you don't. I like being a slug. xo