Friday, January 8, 2010

Restaurant Review



My friend Jo Ann Wingfield, of Wooster, Ohio does a Restaurant Review in her column, when she
and her husband Michael try a new spot. (sometimes it is "Buyer Beware").
Eating out in Valley City yesterday at the Von Duyke's Bird Eatery was a lovely female Cardinal and her friend. Ladies taking in the sights and snacking on a choice assortment of seeds and nuts! A "Miss Molly's Tea Room" for my feathered friends.
Glad the schools are closed today. Snow days are cool for kids but for working parents they are a pain.

Snow crews should be out soon, but not on our country roads. The snow falling last night around 11:00 made the air around me and Toby so quiet and peaceful as we walked in the new snow.

I may have to postpone my journey to Columbus tomorrow and just stay home and walk out back with the dog. Tim and I have snowshoes and they haven't been out of the garage yet this winter.
(Photo on the right above was taken last year about this time.Tim, Toby and Daniel)
So...I guess the weather in our neck of the woods hasn't changed much in a year.

Maybe we will dust those snowshoes off tomorrow!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Cute picture, even though it looks cold.

Sandy