Monday, January 4, 2010

Run don't walk!


Sarah took Daniel and me to the movies yesterday. Now
you must understand, I am not a "movie theater movie goer" so it is not an everyday thing.
Although I do love the movies, and always have I don't normally go because Tim is gone so much of the time and I don't like going alone. I have taken Daniel to see some children's movies but to date, my theater time is very limited.
In a couple of words "I loved it!" It was one of the most wonderful movies I have ever seen. I smiled, and smiled and smiled. I tapped my foot to the tunes and smiled some more. Daniel was frightened at one scene, but other than that, he fully enjoyed it too.
A must see, for kids of any age, especially if you love New Orleans, Jazz, humor, and a great story!
To my movie buff friends...don't let the title keep you away from this one!

2 comments:

Jo Ann said...

Is the title "Run Don't Walk" or is that an instruction? We rarely go to the theater either -- if Arnold or Stallone aren't playing we generally stay home. But it sounds magical. Whatever it is.

Judy said...

It is "The Princess and the Frog" a Disney/Pixar film and now the #1 Film in the country. Run Don't Walk are the "instructions" for all of you!