Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Boys to Men



This photo was taken on Sunday at Nathan and Traci's house in North Ridgeville.

I was amused by the fact that my son was doing dishes. Not amused that he was doing dishes I guess, just amused that men grow up and some are waited on hand and foot by someone and other men are not.

I don't mean to be sexest or bigoted or whatever this statement may be called. Times have certainly changed in how couples make their lives work for the better.

Nothing wrong with being waited on or being the waiter.

Traci had worked hard to produce a lovely, lovely brunch buffet and I saw my son helping out.


This just made me smile!

2 comments:

Jo Ann said...

I think that feeling of "we're in this together" contributes to a happy, healthy home. Good for them!

Unknown said...

Yes -- times have changed. Women are bread winners and men aren't afraid of doing dishes. . . even the plastic ones you wanted to recycle for your bridge game.