Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The dentist is your friend...

...if you would believe the half page ad in the telephone book yellow pages.  I tried to get a call back from the local dentist.  I called at 10:00 a.m."We will get right back to you".  What in space travel time?  I called at noon.  "We will get right back to you, the person who can handle this call is with a customer".    At 2:30 I got a call back, I could go Tuesday afternoon to their office in Avon, or I could wait until Wednesday afternoon to come to the office in town.  

"Thanks for the return call, I have an appointment Tuesday afternoon at another location". 
The new dentist is a woman with an office in Brunswick.  The receptionist said they specialize in "Scaredy Cats and cowards, and are patient and kind".   I guess she must know me.  We will see.

Also, the receptionist at the office that I am going to today said "Are you the Judy Von Duyke who had horses?"  "Yes I am, still do in fact".   "My friend Mary was in your 4H club, she lives in Texas now".

Small world, or six degrees...or six teeth!

No comments: