Friday, April 3, 2009

The Old Fogie Pierogi! vs The Old Lady Pierogi


Today's the day! I have a great friend, Jo Ann, who has visions of grandeur for me! She makes me smile most of the time, but yesterday when she mentioned a "tasting" and inviting the press, I actually laughed. She's had a career in advertising, so perhaps that is why the enthusiasm!
My friend Patrick came up with the name for the product: "Old Fogie Pierogi" My choice is "The Old Lady's Pierogi". The jury is still out


Anyway, I delivered 8 dz. pierogis yesterday and today I am just not going to think about the results.


This is a Google paragraph!
Pierogi is a Polish name of the dish with dumplings. Most people love them as they have a variety of all kinds with different fillings. You can find some with meat, or white cheese, or potato, or mushrooms… If you prefer something sweet, no problem at all. Pierogi might be filled with fruits as well.
The best place to eat Pierogi are called Pierogarnia. Those are restaurants that specializes in this dish.
Pierogi with mushrooms is traditional Polish dish for Christmas time.
p.s. However, there are three dozen more tucked away in the freezer....just in case!

No comments: