Monday, April 27, 2009

Suffering in Silence..........NOT!


Just received a phoe call from the Urologist's Medina Office. To make a long story short they called to speak to Tim, who was sitting in a chair at the other end of the house. So I asked if I could take a message or could I help them.
Well, they wanted to change Tim's 10:40 a.m. appointment today, to Friday!
"No," said I, "is there a problem? "
Well, they did not have the opp (?) reports and no report from pathology so they wanted to put the appointment off for 5 days.
I said "Tim can't do anything with this cathetor in, and the Dr.'s surgical nurse said it could be removed as soon as the urine was clear, so that would be great if we could schedule an appointment for today".
"Oh" said she. The pain that Tim is experiencing is mostly from the cathetor, so get it out already!
Friday..... my great Aunt Fanny! He will be either homeless or deported by then.
All of you women out there understand....not a jury in the land would convict!
"Okay, how about 1:00 today?"
"That would be great!"
I hung up without a thank you. I'll have to apologize to her when I see her this afternoon.
Perhaps she's not married!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

You don't have to apologize. I think not shooting her is apology enough.