Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"A better coffee a millionaire's money can't buy!"


One taste will tell you why New Yorkers began calling Chock full o'Nuts The Heavenly Coffee over 75 years ago. This is our Original blend. A favorite cup-after-cup.
So goes the jingle for this famous brand of coffee.
I thought of my friend Jo Ann just a few moments ago, as a I prepped my Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker with water and Chock full o' Nuts coffee to serve to the committee members meeting at our home tonight.
Fund raising folks like to gather here for their meetings 'cause I serve such good coffee, and usually something sweet to snack on!
I thought of Jo Ann because, once when I was invited to her and Mike's home for lunch, she served the best coffee, and the best mashed potatoes! I can serve the coffee, but I'm still working on her mashed potatoe recipe!
Thanks Jo Ann!
p.s. I have switched to their 1/2 caff!

2 comments:

Jo Ann said...

Oh what fun. Nothing like a good cup of coffee!

Barb Joyce said...

Judy, I recently switched to this brand because a friend who makes pizzelle's uses coffee cans to store them in when she is giving them away. So always wanting to be on the receiveing end I want to make sure she has plenty of containers. Since all of the other brands have switched to plastic with handles that won't work the only brand left in metal is "Chock". So for that simple reason we have found a wonderful tasty coffee. I will have to share my gifts with you somethime.