Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring Cleaning my a_ _ !


Well, will wonders never cease!
I can see!
At least from my right eye. (I have to go back in the future to get my left eye done) For the periods between applications of drops my eye seems to function very well. The sunlight is bothersome but I put on "shades" and go about the house. I can drive now so I don't have so much cabin fever, but the revelation of seeing is almost more than I can stand.
Let me explain. My house is filthy! I can see dog hair, fingerprints, soap scum, lint on laundry, smudges, lipstick prints, crumbs, stains, watermarks and the like! Yuk!
I am so mortified! I had no idea I needed a cleaning lady. No idea the best new floor covering choice for me was going to be "asphalt".
Unfortunately, I can't do anything physical until next Thursday, so I am just traumatized with thought of living in this pig pen! I can't even bend down to pick up the clumps of dog hair off the floor. I wonder how carefully I can "Swiffer"?
I'm not even allowed to push the vacuum around and that is the pits! (no pun intended) I long for my Windex, Pledge, Mop N Glo, Comet, and Lysol!
If wishes were horses......

No comments: