Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!


I love Halloween!
I have always loved Halloween!
I will always love Halloween!
That being said, here is a photo of Daniel and me at a party last evening. The hostess said "dress up if you like, come as you are, or come in barn clothes".
So, I came as I was! Daniel is dressed as "Larry Boy", the Super Hero of Veggie Tale fame.
What fun. I did let him sit next to me as I readied my makeup for the festivities. I did not want him to run screaming!
When Sarah and Nathan were in Elementary School, I got dressed up like the photo above, only I had sprayed my hair jet black and wore a big cloak. I visited each of their school rooms the day of the school's Halloween party. I said not a word, just appeared at the door and walked around the classroom and left.
When Sarah and Nathan got home from school that day, they clamored "Mom, you should have seen the witch that came to our rooms today!" "She was really scary!"
Yea, she was!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

Perfect. Just perfect. What a fun mom and Nana you are.