Friday, January 23, 2009

They "Eyes" have it!


I just returned from the consult and exam with Dr. Chi. Very efficient office with lots of staff, bustling around like some space age facility. Tons of people, and lots of private exam rooms.
First tech, took my eye measurements. Next tech, ushered me into a private, gave me an eye exam, (I failed, wish I had studied harder) then drops, then pressure tested (I passed that one)
then the dreaded drops to dilate, then back to wait. Next, the actual meet the Dr. face to face and his exam. Nice, pleasant man with slender fingers and hands. Next, the explanation, how the process works, what the odds are (good=better than Vegas) and when and where.
Next, the new tech measured my eyeballs. "Thanks so much, we will call in 7 to 10 days to let you know when your surgery will be scheduled".
"Next!"

1 comment:

karen said...

that was it...now it's wait? please let me know when the surgery is scheduled...so i can come and help you out at home or make dinner for tim or whatever you need. got it??