Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Waiting Game....and a touch of Heaven!



This is the book I just finished reading while waiting at the hospital yesterday. I was waiting for my husband to complete tests, which included dye, exrays, radioactive isotops, xrays, machines, treadmills, lights, cameras and action.


I started on page one, and by the time he was released to go home I was on page 286. I did finish it last evening, very good, I would recommend it highly if you are in to "The Women's Murder Club".


The point is, I waited, and waited, and looked at my watch, then walked the hallway then read, and waited some more.


Come to find out, Tim would have been finished much , much sooner if the first technician had not given him "Hospital Pants" to put on that had snaps on them. Guess what......the little bitty metal snaps showed up on the exrays, and voila' "Let's do them over again, shall we!"


Anyway, we are still waiting to hear something regarding the test results. I wonder if I can match the days that I have to wait for results, to send the check????

No comments: